What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When do we collect information?
How do we use your information?
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
The table bellow details what cookies we use and their purpose.
|These cookies are used for the Website Widget. They are obrigatory to use in the website for the propper function of the widget.|
|The PHPSESSID manages sessions, and the XSRF-TOKEN it’s PHP’s security token. Both expire when the browser is closed.|
|These cookies are used to colect information about how visitors interact and use our website. We use this data to help us improve the website. The information collected is in an anonymous form. The data colected is anonymized, and it’s kept for 38 months.|
|Mixpanel||mp||These cookies are used to colect information about how visitors interact and use our website. We use this data to help us improve the webapp.|
|This cookie is used to manage Mailchimp services.|
|fr||This cookie is used for for advertising and analytics purposes on Facebook.|
You can manage your privacy privacy preferences and enable/disable certain cookies by clicking in the button bellow:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We agree to the following:
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitorthird-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.